MERRY CHRISTMAS !
{This time was different}
Had a fun day wid my colleagues (:
Had a fun day wid my colleagues (:
I received many gifts frm them . Just like a big family .
We order food and it's delivered to our shop, and also play games.
I received a cute pillow from one of my colleague .
& i received many cosmetics & accessories from friends .
Once again, hit the town and we had our countdown in pastamania . LOL !
Once again, hit the town and we had our countdown in pastamania . LOL !
When we're ordering food , we heard '3 , 2 , 1 Merry Christmas'
Wanted to catch a movie but due to some things ,
we decided to give it a miss (:
Cabbed down to Yishun , over to Dion's place.
Cabbed down to Yishun , over to Dion's place.
Many people was there! D's relatives and friends.
Too bad little teyes is aslp. Couldnt get to see him .
Caught a movie and aft movie was v late alr so i cabbed home .
Caught a movie and aft movie was v late alr so i cabbed home .
Guess what happen when i reached my house ?
Aft i paid , the uncle turn & gt shock .
He said 'Huh , u alone meh . I dint know sia'
I said 'HUH!! Ya , all the while i'm alone ma . You saw who ?'
He said 'Oh , no la no la. I thought ur friend oso in cab'
I think he knew that i'm really shocked so he tried to calm me down .
Totally freak me out the moment i saw his face whn he saw i'm alone .
Anw my colleagues & i had some gossips .
Anw my colleagues & i had some gossips .
Then one of them said that one of our make-up artist wnt m'sia
& did her hair extention (True story)
Late at night , that thing actually find her & want back 'her' hair .
Obviously my friend gt scared out of wit .
Yet whn she came back to Sg , that thing still followed her .
Guess what my other colleague say ?
'Huh , that thing gt passport meh? How come can go through custom?'
LOL ! Joker sia .
I know i haven't been uploading pics .
I will do so asap :D
Reply of tags:
Mayling: relink me
Mayling: rmb le marh?LOL
Mayling: LOL LOL> 'daphanieeeee' 'honeyyyyy'.hahaah
Daphanie: Okay ! Cya soon :D & seriously i don't rmb la !!!! :(
PBBBBBB: where isz leii?? u bought kinda long alrdy?
PBBBBBB: where isz leii?? u bought kinda long alrdy?
Daphanie: At bugis street . Yea , i bought if ard june or july (:
Perfectly_Imperfect: Hello.. how've you been? I haven been visiting your blog for quite some time le
Perfectly_Imperfect: Hello.. how've you been? I haven been visiting your blog for quite some time le
Daphanie: So far so gd . (:
Wenhui♥: I've actually texted you already, but not sure if you're using the 81++ number. Get back to me soon bah!
Wenhui♥: I've actually texted you already, but not sure if you're using the 81++ number. Get back to me soon bah!
Daphanie: Get back to you alr !
UnKnown WannaBe: Merry Christmas!
UnKnown WannaBe: zZz k then... Jackson... Disgusting name huh? Lols, ah wadever~ ^ ^
UnKnown WannaBe: Merry Christmas!
UnKnown WannaBe: zZz k then... Jackson... Disgusting name huh? Lols, ah wadever~ ^ ^
Daphanie: Merry x'mas too ! Lols , i dont think it's disgusting ?
wee~~: nice and touching!! really! nice show!!u ll love it=]
wee~~: nice and touching!! really! nice show!!u ll love it=]
Daphanie: OKay ! I'm gg to watch it soon !
Clayman: Uncle tired from clubbing =p LOL
Clayman: Yo bendan.
Clayman: Uncle tired from clubbing =p LOL
Clayman: Yo bendan.
Daphanie: Bendan is you call de meh ? LOL ! Uncle wan bio xiaomeimei .
That's why go club . hahaha .
No comments:
Post a Comment