Saturday, June 26, 2010

I thank god everyday for them. The ones who stand by me each time i fall.
We went for a short 'holiday'! This place is awesome and i'm gonna celebrate my b'day there, hopefully.
Photobucket

It seems when you want someone, they don't want you.
And when someone wants you, you don't want them.
And when both of you want each other, something has to come around and mess it up.

I had a very bad dream last night, a nightmare which i never ever wanted it to happen.
Because i knew all along how much it hurts and i just don't know how to handle if that really happens.
I hope i'm not wrong about how i feel all these while, i hope things will become better after some time.
I don't know how true is 11;11 but ytd i saw the digital clock with 11:11, i made a wish.(I know it sounds stupid but just wanna give it a try)
And i hope i'm not wrong about you, i hope you're different from other guys although your actions speak otherwise but i guess that's what happened when i'm in love with you.
They said, love is blind. Isn't it?
My pride always hold me back and i can never initiate anything. Not because i don't love you but i'm just afraid.

No comments: