Sunday, April 3, 2011

Can I say this is one of the best chill out night? :D

Out with Celina, Junkai, Kriftian, Jhishen and Leon. Caught the movie, Hop, a really cute show except that the ending was rather disappointing.
Had my all time favourite hazulnut milktea at KOI!

I guess it's really the first time, we had such a long night, staying awake, talking about anything(From government LOL ikr, to all the label stuffs, to all the creepy stories that happened during army, to all the funny drunk moments of jk's uncle, to reckless drivers, to the true colors of certain peoples..and many many more)
From midnight till 4am (waiting for Mac breakfast), to finally 6.30am and we went home.
I was awake for more than 24hrs! WOWWWWW.

Many things are running through my mind right now.
Tell me, should i really be glad that everything is over? I'm very comforted when all of them defended me so much.
I poured out all my thoughts, all the things i've been keeping within myself. Trying really hard to hold back my tears but i know they could tell i'm just trying to be strong.
The kind of look they looked into my eyes and i tried to look elsewhere but i know they were still looking at me.
Deep down, i knew what each and everyone of them are thinking.
I'm just like a little sister to them, and they couldn't see me going on like this.
Until J said, "Why didn't you tell us all of these earlier? Why?"
Total silence....
"Because i don't see a point to since it's all in the past"
I'm a fucking coward when it comes to this. I really am.

I'm over it, i really am. We just somehow managed to talk about it and the thoughts of it, did bring back some pain.
To be honest, i'm a little disgusted when i came to know about certain stuffs. Like how can someone treat girls and their own close friends differently.
Yes, you hear me. GirlS. There's so much more but i guess it should just be kept among ourselves.
It just hurt me so much when i thought it was a pure innocent love all along and you did nothing wrong.
Until they said "You sure or not?" with a very firm tone and unhappy look.
Dang.. I know they knew something which i don't. I wanted to ask but i thought, it has nothing got to do with me anymore.
Betrayal, just one word yet it carries such a great impact.

I've got nothing to say anymore.
I'm glad i've them, i really am :)
Just like what C told me before, if you think your life is great now, move on and don't turn your head back.

Yes C, i get it :)

Can't wait till the end of attachment and spend more time with my friends! One last week to go. C'mon, we can do it!!

No comments: