I remember i used to own many t-shirts. Few years back, if the ladies still remember. The 'little miss' tee is super popular!
Almost everywhere is selling it and i used to own a little miss tee too. No, in fact all my girlfriends and i own one of those! Because it's just too cute!
We all know trend keep changing. A moment ago is little miss tee, a moment later slogan tee..
Take bugis street for example, their 1st floor is flooded with such t-shirts. All @ $10. Cheap yeah? But the quality sucks.
Everywhere i go, i see t-shirts like 'ABCDEFG = A boy can do everything for girl' or 'I ♥ my boyfriend' and many many more! (Ok la, to be honest i used to own a 'I ♥ my boyfriend' tee. Hahahahah but i gave it away alr la!)
All these shirts are so common. Within a week, i'm sure you can see people wearing similar shirts everywhere and almost every store are selling the similar stuff. Boring yeah?
But now, one of my friend, Junkai. He opened a blogshop which sells customized t-shirts!
What do i mean by customized?
He's selling t-shirts that can ONLY be found in his blogshop. Yes, trust me. You won't find any similar shirt elsewhere because those pictures are taken by our own friends.
Don't worry, you can trust our friend's skills. If you guys have been reading my blog constantly and hv seen my bali pictures. Those professional looking pictures are taken by them!!
Awesome right! :)
So currently Junkai is doing this little business, selling printed tees!
Show you guys some of his designs!
I really like the first picture!!


You can take a look more at http://www.blackwhiteorigin.blogspot.com/ or for more details!
I'm sure you would like to have a nice and unique design shirt! I like to be different too, i don't like to wear things that everyone is wearing it. So how about you? :)
He's having promotion now! Buy more and you save more. Buy 2 or more at $18 each! Cheap right, for a customized tee somemore!!
Go support him ok! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment