Sunday, September 26, 2010

Have a love filled day :)
Photobucket

Ven, if you're reading this.. I can't believe i dreamt of you in wedding gown & i'm your bride maid!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

And eunice, i'm thinking of you right now. Sound damn gay but aiya.. Hahahahahaha!

I remember the day we sent Eunice off, Amos & Weitan & her parents were there too.
They constantly remind her to take good care of herself when she's overseas.
Her mum, the funny one, keep reinforcing that regardless what had happened, she must run with her money & passport first.
Eunice's parent told her she need to be independent already and Amos add on "Ya lor.. She uh, always rely on people. *touch her head*"
Amos, being very attentive, carried her luggage and bags, look after them and helped her with the check in process.
Before Eunice went into the boarding gate, they hugged and kissed! (So sweet!)

Venessa and her bf are very loving too. On venessa's b'day, her bf rode all the way from East to west just to surprise her.
Girls love surprises a lot. Little surprises can really made their day! Especially from the one they love.
I bet she must have felt very bliss at that point of time! :)

Actually i don't know why i'm typing this post too. I really feel so happy whenever i see loving couples around especially when it comes to my own friends.
I always feel so excited whenever i think about the future.. Best friends got married, any of us have children and we still meet up once in a while. Just like the movie Sex and the city!
Err.. i would wanna be Carrie or Charlotte. Eunice, you can be Samantha! HAHAHAHA.
Only people who caught that movie will understand!

Okay! The bottom line is: Have a love filled day earthlings! Goodnight! :)

No comments: