Friday, September 17, 2010

Photobucket

People always joke with me, telling me that i can be a counsellor because they came to me and tell me their problems. As a friend, the best i can do is to give them some advices but at the end of the day, it's still their own decision. Especially when it comes to r/s, i always tell people to fight for their love. I tell them not to give up despite how tough it is because finding true love is never easy, right?
Last night, i received a text from my closest friend. She was devastated and she asked me if she should fight for her love, once again..
I told her she should.

Then it hit me..

Why didn't i fight for my love?
Why is it always so easy for me to help someone but not myself?
Why is it i'm always afraid of this & that when i always tell people to bring out their courage.
Does people always have to go through seperation before realising how much they still love the other person?
"True love isn't being inseparable, it's being separated and nothing changes." - from Shawn's facebook.
I think back about the past i had...
I realised i never fight for my love.. I gave up easily because i always have this mindset that "i'm bound to fail..for sure"
I always feel that i'm not good enough.
I don't dare to take the initiative because i'm afraid of the outcome.
I'm afraid of texting that person and i get no reply from him..
I always expect them to make the first move...
It's time to bring my courage out and fight for my love, shouldn't i?
But.... how can i do it? :(

No comments: