Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'M SO HAPPY THAT I CANNOT SLEEP DESPITE THE FACT THAT I'M ATTENDING SCHOOL IN 8HOURS TIME.
AND I NEED 12HOURS OF SLEEP EACH DAY.

Daddy is finally awake! He can move, laugh and speak now!!!
Mummy & i went over to NUH to visit Daddy today.
Sis-in-law was already there when we reached and the moment i stood outside ICU, i saw daddy covered with oxygen mask! No longer under sedation & breathing system.
Then his eyes opened and i see his mouth moving!
I WAS MAD HAPPY AND EXCITED! LIKE THE BEST THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPENED!!
I looked at him through the glass. He turned and looked at me! I waved at him and he waved back!!!!!
The nurse was cleaning up for him so mum signal him that we will be sitting outside and wait for the nurse to be done and we enter the room.
He nodded his head.

Waited for quite some time and finally they are done!
Mummy and i went in first while sis-in-law waited outside because only 2 visitors can enter ICU at a time.
I seriously forgot what happened but all i know is that we're so happy especially mummy!!

Nurse told us to keep daddy awake because he needs to breathe on his own so we did.
Guess most people heard about this chinese show "Ai" that is airing daily?? It's the favourite show among adults and even some teenagers, i supposed? LOL.
So Mummy & I update daddy about that drama! LOL!!! I swear i'm not a big fan but sometimes my mum watched so i will join her.
I was telling daddy, "Daddy! Must faster get well, then you can go home and watch the show!" He nodded his head again.
Then Mummy starts singing song to daddy. It was so hilarious!

I showed daddy the get well card i made for him that was pin by his bed. He read and nodded his head again.
Mummy and i planned to have a family outing once daddy is discharged. She say "Eh got the "Ai" concert coming. Let's go watch tgt! And new year is coming!!! Can buy new clothes alr!"
Before i could say the next thing. Mummy looked at daddy and said "But you pay ok.."
HAHAHAHAHA.

Doctor told me if everything goes smoothly, daddy can be transfer to the normal ward tmr!! YAY! LIKE FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Omg i seriously need to stop and head to bed NOW!!! It's like so late already.
Goodnight earthlings!!! <3<3

DAMN HAPPY LA, SERIOUSLY!! THIS IS BETTER THAN STRIKE LOTTERY!! HAHAHA.

1 comment:

kym said...

i'm glad that your dad is okay. :)