I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOGGER -,-
I can't upload pictures like how i normally did.
So i've to upload it through photobucket instead.
& now, i look like some monster with v big head.
Day out with calvin bro ~
Met him at somerset & we headed to cineleisure.
Caught the movie, Threads of destiny.
It's something like Sky of love.
Initially i thought it was a copy version.
But it wasn't except for certain parts which is kinda similar.
Went to get popcorn & when the guy asked bro 'which type of popcorn?'
Instead of replying 'sweet', he replied 'zappel' LOLOL.
The movie wasn't too bad, can compare it with sky of love.
My tears didn't drop at all! :D I managed to control it.
Aft movie, headed to FEP (damn long didn't go alr)
& i was telling bro that i'm feeling excited. Lol.
Got some stuffs there :D
Didn't really shopped much, except for those which i wanted to go.
Headed down to chinatown area for dinner.
Meet up with marcus too.
Bro asked me if marcus have any changes & he asked marcus the same thing.
Both of us replied e same thing. 'Ya, change alot'
Like of course, we only met once!! Yet, bro mentioned til we're v close.
Hahaha.
After dinner, marcus went home & bro send me home.
The journey of 970 is damn long pls.
Okay, i know this is SO NOT ME..
BUT i miss school la !! :(
Time passes really fast...
Was browsing through pictures.
Chanced upon some & i realise, hw much he've changed.
I need to remind myself constantly that everything is over.
Where's all my courage? :( I hate this feeling.
I'm not gonna think. Daphanie gonna sleep now.
Tml will be fine.
Thanks khidhir ! :D Love you. Heh (:




No comments:
Post a Comment