Random post ~
sad sad SAD !!
I broke my foundation when i did my make up :(
The whole box just 'piang' & landed on the floor.
I tried to save it but still, i'm too slow.
There goes my foundation :(
Break till really jia lat, like really small pieces.
These few days i really ate alot, & i mean really ALOT.
I really don't like to have such a big appetite.
But my mood get really better whenever i eat alot.
I can have up to 4 meals each day & i will munch on tibits at night.
Ohmy, really scary. I should stop my unhealthy lifestyle.
I should start training myself. Eat less & exercise more :D
Hopefully i can uh ~ Don't tempt me with food alr ah.
But tml, im going for buffet. LOL. Nvm ! Last time okay?
Hahahaha.
Reply of tags:
MR 隼 .: weet, i saw another new pretty girl! haha .(:
Daphanie: Haha, thanks.
jslyn: u ask fairyyy dust to make u fairerrr... JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA
jslyn: HUI QI, IM GOING GOING TO SHOW U SMTH ON THURS, RMB AH WED. OMFG! OMIWADDDDDDDDDDDD *cires* TTT___TTT
Daphanie: Jess, if fairy really make me fairer, i don't mind calling for her everyday
HAHAHAHA, The photo very nice hor? Of course since i'm the photographer.
Ray: WoW! nice ! What Goes Around Comes Around uh ! Sweet Taste Of Revenge WAHAHAHA LOLOL! Nice One !!
Ray: Bu Yong Jing laa ! Ni hai shi xiao mei mei ma LOL jk jk HAHA! imagine those ponytails of china girls on you LOLOLOL!
Daphanie: Omg, pls dont imagine that k. If not i imagine u as a girl. Hahah, yea. It's payback time :D
coolrock: u want to be fairer, i want to be tanner, can trade? ;x
Daphanie: OF COURSE CAN TRADE..But can we really trade ? :( I want to be fairer !!
SY ( ur SL ): ... OMG LA TAKE THE PICture AWAY BEFORE I BLAST MINE
Daphanie: haha LESBIAN PARTNER ! Bring it on. I wait for you k. :D
UnKnown WannaBe: Lols hmm... Kay la Kay la add bahhs... Btw ur holidaes extended?
Daphanie: Yep, got 1wk extention :D
Passer.: Thanks !
Daphanie: No problem ! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment