Saturday, June 6, 2009

W35B's sentosa outing !! *Yay !
I like this pic the most! [Taken in my hp]
I look so cool ~
DOM & ME :D He got the 阳光男孩 look. Haha.
His body is hot. Even guys in my class fell in love with it.

It's been so long since i wore a cap.
It's jesslyn's btw ! :D
My poor girl fell down & sprained her leg.
Just because she's too-over-excited over the neoprint machine.
Please take gd care of urself k! Hope it recovers soon.

As early as 7am, khidhir morning call me.
He's so nice okay! Last night he knew i couldn't get to sleep.
He knew i'm excited & he called me,
sang songs to me, just to make me feel sleepy.
End up, we're chit chatting about life since sch start.
He told me he didn't like me in the 1st place coz he thinks that i'm not friendly :(
Until days in class, when he called my name & i winked at him.
& also the 'Take a step back' [Inside joke] HAHA. Super paiseh.

Hah! So back to topic, after i woke up..
I prepared & stuffs & went out at about 8am.
& I SAW VENESSA GOH QIU YAN !!! I RAN TOWARDS HER & GAVE HER A HUG.
Miss her alot okay. It's been such a while since we last met.
Tk LRT tgt & saw EUNICE PHUA. YAY ! Gave her a hug too :D
We took the same train all the way til they alighted at clementi.
Was the 1st girl to reach there. Khidhir, Rolf, Dom & Jesper were alr there.
So waited for the rest ... & finally .. Off we go to Sentosa, siloso beach :D
I guess i've gave most of my classmates a scare, without any make up on.
The last time i went siloso beach was during esther's bday.

Once we alighted, the girls chnged & tk some pictures...
& yea, walked to siloso beach. But poor jesslyn.
She couldn't walk fast, really walked like a turtle. So cute!
The 'as usual' nice me, held onto her hand & acc her walked like a turtle.
End up, we took a tram there -.- HAHA.

Not gonna elaborate much, i'm so lazy to do so.
We played captain ball, sand balls, bury khidhir, water captain ball.
It's been so long since i run here & there.
Ard 4plus, Jess, me, tito, jesper, rolf & richard went to tk shower & chnged.
Whereas the rest stayed because we're leaving first.
So sorry to let the guys wait for SO long. We're suppose to meet at 4pm outside toilet.
Yet 4.30, me & jess walked out happily ~ Hahaha.

Took tram back to vivo, & had subway.
Super fun conver with them i swear. We did many videos.
Which is super funny. Can you imagine when i'm chewing my food,
i really wanted to spit out everything?
Shall upload when i got it from richard. I look super stupid inside.
Hahaha. All thnks to richard's slow motion effect uh!!!
Btw, he's super 可怜 can! He didn't get down the water or do anything.
Yet he gt v v serious sunburnt. Like face, hands & legs.
I also got uh :( Pain can !!! Grrr...
We saw this super small game thing. Like you put 1dollar,
then the machine will have music & all kids will love it.
They claimed that i could get in.
So i tried.. this is like halfway going in. HAHAHA.

& YES ! I got in. [Jess is a lousy photographer] HAHA.
Then the guys cursed & say 'She better stucked inside there'
HAHA, Damn idiot RIGHT??? End up, i managed to climb out.
Khidhir add on 'I hope when she come out, she knocked her head against the thing'










I hate a really hard time tking this pic with dom.
We tried many attempts but the spectacles too big.
Then will 'bong' on each other's.
End up i say '你的头可以去前面一点吗? 不然一直'bong'我的眼镜leh'

I love the flower on my hair! Like omg, so in love with it.
That's just real flower & like dying alr.
Does anyone know any shop sell this kind of flower hair clips?
I will love you to the maxxxxxx !!!!!!!
Many many many more pictures in Fareaha's camera.
I only uploaded those in my phone.
Stay tuned for more pictures! I can't wait to upload!
Although i look like shit.
The ongoing phrase in my class 'PONBOLEH!' :D
BYEBYE !

No comments: