Current's favourite korean song! Now, i'm starting to like hyun ah more & more. Thanks to friend influences!
Gonna learn their dance steps for sure!
eeeeee!!!
((yeah))
this, I’m bring it bring it
let let’s go ~
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ((uh change))
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ((uh change))
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ((uh change))
uh uh uh uh uh uh change change change change change ~
what you want? ((what you do))
tell me baby what you do ((yeah!))
Time to give my blog a new look. But i just suck at codings... Any takers?
It's always funny when people say they got no time for something but i do realised, if you want to get something done, you will definitely make time for it!
I need so much time to do what i want to do.
I want to go for food hunting soon! Been craving for so much food lately. I need to find more food-hunting kakis!!!
And time to revamp my wardrobe! Heehee.
Sometimes i wonder why can't Sg have 4 seasons? :( I want to wear high boots, jeans, leather jacket with shawl/scarf!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment