Was having a tough time deciding what to eat until i saw their signboard.
Wasn't sure if the food there is nice because there's no one inside!
Ok la, i know i stereotype but i always feel that when there's no one means the food quality is bad.
But i saw some newspaper article about the store and decided to give it a try!!
AND IT'S NICE!!!! Don't know i'm too hungry or what but i really think it's worth the try.
Somemore $3.50 only!
There's laksa steamboat too.. And i even told my friend that we should try out the laksa steamboat someday because their gravy is really thick!!
I tried something different. Laksa rice!!


After eating the laksa rice, i told my friend 'I think we should just stick back to a plate of laksa rice because i get sick of the gravy alr' Hahahahahaha.
It's nice, really! But keep drinking the gravy, you will feel kinda sian. Get what i meant? :)
Went for prawning just now!! Even though i've exams tmr!! And i have not study a single bit!
It's my virgin trip!! And it's fun la!! We rent a total of 3hrs but we used up 1hr 30mins and decided to come back again.
We caught quite a few in the beginning. All were small ones thou but they said it's sweeter as compared to those huge ones!!
I caught 2 on my own and almost caught another 3 but they managed to escape! DAMN IT!
3 TIMES IN A ROW SOMEMORE.. So angry!!!



Worldcup match later on! Spain VS Germany.
I didn't bet but i hope spain will win overall!! Because all my friends are betting.
If they win = they win money, they win money = they happy, they happy = treat me eat, treat me eat = i happy.
SO OVERALL, THEY WIN = I HAPPY. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OK, I GG SHOWER NOW. THEN STUDY FOR TMR'S UT, SLEEP AND SET ALARM AT 2.30AM. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment