Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Halloweeeeeen! Actually it's Halloween 2 days ago. LOL.

So, how did you spent your halloween?
Well, i spent it with my 2 favourite girls! Sad to say, the other 2 couldn't make it :(
Instead of shopping for halloween things, we bought christmas stuffs!
Seems like i'm in the mood for christmas. I wanna buy a small xmas tree and decorate my room.
I was telling the girls repeatedly that we should dress up as santarina since we missed halloween! :(

Something random! I really love having outings. Outings like picnic and BBQ. Going to science centre and sentosa.
I really want to try the surfing at Wavehouse!!! Although many of my friends told me it's damn painful when you fall but it's still a "MUST try" kind of thing.

Heheh i can't wait to go Marina Barrage for a picnic session and to fly kite!!
And again, the other 2 couldn't join :(

Sis is finally back from her Taiwan trip. She shopped A LOT and i meant it.
It seems so fun! UNFAIR!!! I WANNA GO TOO :(

No comments: