Saturday, November 6, 2010

Majority of the girls want guys to take the initiative.
We want to feel special and be the only one they think about daily.
No matter how much i wanted to text you, i will hold it back. Always hoping to receive a text from you, even a simple text will do.
Each time i received a text and realised it's not from you, you don't know how disappointed i felt.
I don't know if you ever realise this.
I gave you chances to make up to me for all the disappointments i got from you yet you blow it up again and again.
So tell me, am i supposed to give it all up right now? Even i, have limits too.
I don't know why am i being so silly, especially when it comes to relationship, especially when it comes to you.
Are my hints really not obvious enough?
I never contact you doesn't mean i don't think of you, doesn't mean i don't miss you.

They say the more you don't want something to happen, the more it will happened.
In this world, it's always like this. A loves B yet B loves C.

No comments: