This dance is slightly easier as compared to Might like you better.
Managed to master the steps within 40mins and practice with the music! Good try! Hehe.
Really love all the lessons i attended so far! Especially when i learn challenging moves.
Such as body wave which we need to make it like letter 'S'. Very hard to explain here but i think you got it, right? :)
Is anybody going for danzation2011? It's a dance performances by many polys and uni.
Held in NUS, either 07/01 or 08/01.
I will be going since my girlfriend is performing :) Still not sure i will be going on which date though.
Support them ok! They've been practicing for the whole year just for this event.
Tickets are priced at $15, $20, $25.
And my tummy hurts for the whole night. I couldn't even sleep well. I still feel very uncomfortable up till now :(
I don't think is the beancurd leh since i'm not the only one having it. My friends are fine eh..
Friday, November 19, 2010
Second choreograph dance! So hard - Rihanna feat. Young Jeezy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment