
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm blogging using iPhone now.
Kinda bored right now so I decided to say some crapppp ^^
I must say it's been sucha long time since I had such an awesome night.
It wasn't the best but it was definitely fun!
Saw so many familiar faces too. Can't believe it's so crowded on a Friday night.
Both Eileen's friends, kristle's friends, ryan's friends (Hmmm..the thought of Ryan.. LOL inside joke), edward and some of my sec sch friends were there too. Met many nice people.
Something embarrassing happened to me :( I fell from stage!!!
LOL thank god my classmates and some
of their friends catch me from the stage but the blue black at my hip bone is O_O
Kristle is damn wasted, all thanks to ryan goh. LOL.
2010 is coming to an end, need to start thinking of 2011 resolutions!!
K hp batt left less than 20%! Gtg now, goodnight earthlings! :)
Tmrw is monday..booooooo :(
but I like going class cause I kinda like my classmates, all the fun people!
No comments:
Post a Comment