I need to blog about swap&shop flea before i head to bed!!
I can't believe how excited i am since it's my first attempt to set up a flea.
And all the negative thoughts that no one will buy my items because other booths will have more attractive clothes :(
I was praying so hard to AT LEAST earn 50bucks from the flea.
But but but....
It was totally the opposite!!!
The flea was awesome! It was really really fun!!!
I only reached there around 3plus going 4pm.
Poor Esther. She carried all my barang barang to St james by public transport because i couldn't go down in the morning :(
It was so heavy!! I've so many denim shorts inside the bag.
The funniest thing was, an uncle mistook her for going over to Batam!!!! HAHAHAHA.
Love you la Esther.
The next flea, i will carry your barang barang for you ok? Pinky promise :) Wo men gou gou shou.
I thought i will have no business because it's so competitive!!
But when i reached and i asked Eunice how's my business. She showed me the amount of items sold and i got to say, i worried for nothing :)
Throughout the whole selling process, we made some new friends.
The owner of the booth beside mine bought 3 items from me personally.
Is like when i was packing my stuffs and i took new stuffs out.
She shouted: How much you selling that???
Me: Errrr $10. You want? I sell you at $8 since you're our neighbour. Hahaha.
She: Waa so nice!! Okok i want!!
I took out 2nd item again.
She: I want to see that top!!! (Eunice was holding it for me)
Me: *Throw the top over to her*
She: $8 also, can?
Me: *smile smile* Hahahaha okkkkkkkkk.
She: Errr i dont have $1. $7 can or not.
Me: Errrrrr (abit relunctant because all my tops are brand new :( But i wanna clear them and she's nice so...) Ok la $7 just for you :)
Her friend came over to look at our stuffs and saw one of my oversized tank top. Then she brought over and showed that girl.
The next thing i know was, she handed me $8 w/o asking already.
Hahahahahahahaha.
Oh when i say competitive, it was really competitive.
I think it was our booth who started saying out slogans like "All blogshop items from $8 onwards"
Then we start hearing "$5 each... $2 each.. blah blahh..."
But it was really fun la. Everyone around us were laughing, even all the owners from other booth. (That's how we made new friends too)
Another hilarious thing was, Eunice was selling my stuffs.
So she hold it up and say: This beautiful dress selling at $8 only.
A few girls came over and tried to bargain but i couldn't bear to let it go lesser than $8 so they went off.
Then an woman came & bought it w/o bargaining.
Eunice straight away shouted: Ok this dress is now SOLD. Next item is..blah blah blah.
EUNICE, YOU THINK WE HAVING AUCTION IS IT????? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
But i got to say our selling methods are really effective!! We sold a lot of clothings!!
Last 15mins, we wanted to clear more clothes so we asked them to quote their own price.
A girl took my top (a self-manufactured top from fyndle) and tell me $2 -.-
I don't wish to be mean either but isn't the price way too ridiculous??
Then we started telling customers "Quote your own REASONABLE price". HAHAHAHAHA
Another customer who wanted to buy my acid washed short (my fav. pair!! If it isn't too big for me, i won't even sell it!!) tried to bargain with me too :(
Luckily i was quite resistant and insisted on the original price because it was my fav. piece. Really can't bear to let go at such a low price.. She bought it anyway ^^
Overall, it was very successful!! Especially when it's our first attempt!
We just need to work on presentation and layout on our next flea! :)
I bought nothing today :( Everyone bought something except for me & Eunice.
And they got it at very good price too. But on a happier note, i didn't spend any money!!!
Hehehehehe. Ok! Time to hit the sack. I'm so tireddddddd, woke up at 6am today.
I must be crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment