I doubt i will be home in time to write a post for 2010 so i better do it now!
It doesn't felt like the last day of twenty ten though!
2010, i got promoted to year2!
As usual, had a change in class and i really have to say, i LOVE my class E65Q A LOT!!

I rmb the day when i got posted to this class, i went to facebook and search for most of them.
I was quite disappointed to know that there's SO MANY girls in my class. Like only 7 guys?!?!
Because of my past experiences, girls in poly are DAMN bitchy and i really hate getting dragged into dramas.
I rmb i was a very shy girl, i don't dare to approach my new classmates unless they talked to me first.
My first few friends in class were Eileen ng, Walton and Ryan because we were in the same group!
I was never really close with my classmates until our first trip to JB. HAHAH DAMN STEADY RIGHT.
My officially first outing with them and we went to JB. HAHAHAHAHA. And that's how i got really close with them!
And they are the most steady classmates i had so far!
It's not easy to find someone with the same passion as you let alone a group of people.
BUT GUESS WHAT? I rmb i told them my passion about dancing and to my surprise, they're totally into it too! SO WE LEARN DANCE TGTTTTTTT

We even went KL tgt too!!!!
All the crazy things we did in the hotel, all the late nights supper, all the lame games and stupid punishment(I still rmb one of the punishment was to finished up one whole cup of coke. And i was the unlucky one. Drink until i want vomit.)

Even until now, i'm still very close with them. Somewhat, they've became a part of my life.
Eileen Tok, Kristle, Meijun, Chongling, Renee, Eileen Ng, Xiaohe, Ryan Goh, Yunkwang.
And now, our group became bigger. Because we always bring our friends along for our outing.
2010, i turned 18.
Decided to book a chalet and celebrate my 18th!
I was so glad that my close friends turned up and stayover because it was a pretty last min plan and people like venessa & eunice are always so busy with their stuffs :( I was so happy when they made time for my 18th and made the effort to surprise me.
It was the first time my sec sch friends met my poly friends and I was so relieved that they could get along with each other pretty well!
Hehehe. First of all, need to thank dearest Mummy for cooking so much food for us. Love her so much!
Next is Ryan Chia. I need to thank him for coming all the way down to west area when he stays in Bedok just to help me booked the chalet. Not forgetting, i made him wait for 2hrs. I feel really bad, even up till now!
Last but not least, my friends who made my 18th bday such a memorable one :)

2010, i experienced another failed r/s. That kind of pain, that kind of loneliness came back.
I thank god for all my friends, those who stand by me when i needed someone.
Those who lent me their shoulders, their listening ears.
Those who never get bored of hearing the same stuffs over and over again.
Those who gave me courage to move on.
Those who knock some sense into me.
I know i can never come to this stage without their help.
From the bottom of my heart, i really thank all of you.
2010, Jhishen, Kriftian and I started going jogging every week.
Somewhat, they became my brothers, gossiping partners and shopping khakis! Hehehe.
I really thank them for bringing so much laughters into my life too. Especially Jhishen, full of crap.
I rmb i was involved in a very stupid drama. Even as an outsider, Jhishen couldn't take it so he tried to help me but he got scolded instead and was asked to eat shit. HAHAHAHAHA damn funny.
Not forgetting, Junkai and Amanda too. I'm glad we managed to meet up on Jhishen's bday.
Junkai deserved the best counsellor award, seriously!
2010, i finally met Ivan, Mayling & Elisa.
It's always so difficult to meet up with them because it's not Ivan not free, then is Mayling or Elisa not free, if not is Me or Esther not free. LOL get what i mean right. Damn frustrating when 4 of us are free and only that 1 person not free!! :(
Finally we had the time to catch up with one another.
Updating each other about our current life. Gossiping and talking about good old times. Really love days like these.
You can talk about anything and everything with them, w/o having to afraid that they will judge. I thank god for them.
Ivan for being my listening ear, always knock some sense into me and giving me his honest opinion.
Mayling for bringing so much joy into my life, her little actions always bring people so much laughters. Not forgetting, the care and concern i received from her when i'm feeling really down.
Elisa for putting me as one of her close friends especially when someone important left her this year. Her listening ear and advices when i was stucked in a situation with unsatisfactory choices. "All or nothing" was what she taught me. Since i can't have someone's 100% love and attention, i would rather have none. And her effort for surprising me on my 18th.
Esther... I think i no need say already la. HAHAHAHAHA.
2010, i got a new temporary job in a tuition centre.
I get to see many cute children everyday
It may seem like a easy job but trust me, this is one of the most stressful job i ever had.
I'm glad it's over but i will miss my colleagues for sure. Can i add on, i LOVE them.
My first job whereby my colleagues and i could click so well!
My favourite colleagues: Kayle, Michelle, Rebecca, Kaifeng, Serene. I really enjoy working with them!!
We just had supper tgt recently and glad that we're still as close as before :)
2010, i had another change in class. Bastards like Xiaohe & Ryan are still in the same class as me. HAHAHA.
I like my new class too even though we're not very close but they are really nice and fun people.
Have classmates like Ryan, Xiaohe, Joelyn, Sophia, Hillary, Ruyu, Fred and many more are part of the reason why i'm so looking forward to class everyday.
And here comes the worst thing that ever happened in 2010 :( Daddy was hospitalized in NUH.
It was a pretty bad condition and we were told to prepare for the worst.
Daddy was in sedation for close to a week and i really really thank god he managed to pull through this.
Well well, it's over and daddy is recovering. Actually almost recovered but he needs to take his medication and go for his check up regularly.
All in all, i would say 2010 is okay. I really hope 2011 will be a better year!
In a blink of an eye, it's 2011 TOMORROW. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!
So here's my 2011 resolutions. (At least these are what i can think of right now)
1. Get higher GPA or at least maintain. I really wish to enter into Uni!!!
2. Hope i can perform well in school's attachment.
3. Take up another dance course!
4. Get my driving license before i turn 19.
5. Take up additional module in school. Such as business law, or something to do with integrated management or psychology(?)
I cannot think of it alreadyyyyyy!!!!!!! NOT BAD LA HOR, I THINK ALL THESE CAN BE ACHIEVED IF I WORK HARD :)
Well, it's meant to be a happy post that 2010 is over and we should welcome 2011.
Buttttt... even though i'm not spending new yr with you. I will still think of you :)
Oh, did i mentioned i tidied up my room today? Changed new bedsheets, add in carpet, throw all my unwanted stuffs away. Mum got me iPhone 4 too! I'm gonna use it on 01/01/11.
Ya i know right, totally welcoming a brand new year. Everything must be new. Hahahahha.
Next, i'm gonna change my room layout and shift my furnitures to have a different look. And also decorate my wardrobe. I need to buy a new study table too!!!!
Ok i'm done! Gonna have a good sleep tonight and welcome 2011 in...ermm.... 22hours time.
Tata!
Xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment