Saturday, April 25, 2009

My new blogskin! Credits to Madeline. She's my saviour.
Just now i don't know what i did to my previous blogskin
then ruined everything -.- So i chnged into a very cute one.
But i dont really like so madeline help me edit background, headers etc.
Thanks har!!! Give you a kiss on mon :D (I know you want it, haha)
Now i need to shift my sidebars & post to the middle.
I also want to add in a header above sidebar & blogpost.
But i dont know how to, anyone knowwww? Lol.


I got something damn funny to share.
It actually happen very long ago luh.
But then now i chatting with my primary school classmate & i suddenly rmb.
You know ah, i look very different now compare to sec1.
Yes, really v v big difference. In terms of fashion sense & hairstyle etc.
Back then, in sec1 i always hang around with one group of friends.
& it was then when i met my v ex bf.
So few yrs later, i saw his friends. We said hi & boarded the LRT.
Then you know what i heard???? I use A & B as their name uh.
A say to B : Wa, 她 extreme makeover leh!
& B replied : Ya lo ya lo.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH ! Walao, i swear i laughed lo.
I told venessa about it, she laughed damn loud .
So nw, im chatting with my pri sch classmate.
He changed alot, & he told me i dont look like how i look like in primary sch.
I couldnt recognise him too. The last time alil fat guy with specs
to a normal size guy without specs !
LOL. Damn funny luh.
Guess we're meeting soon, organise some outings.
& i told him 'Proberly when all of us reach that place, we've to bring a rose to identify each other'
LOLOLOL.

No comments: