Was very late today luh, because i couldn't squeeze into the LRT.
& i missed 3 Lrts & 1 Mrt. zzZZ -.-
Seriously, i can't stand people who like to walk so slow.
Or rather knowing that many people are in a rush due to peak hour
yet taking his/her own sweet time walk here & there -.-
Boring sch day, perhaps i'm not interested in today's lesson.
Luckily i've my classmates to entertain me (:
One guy called me & said 'HI Daphanie (His usual sentence),
would you like to watch a movie with me? Just me & you alone
(All my classmates start to laugh with his usual pattern)
Daphanie: Haha, don't want la. I shy. & i tk my scarf to cover my face (act shy)
Him: Uh, don't cry la. We can take the couple seats you know.
Daphanie: HAHAHAHA. Pls dont! *tk my scarf to wipe my tears(配合 him)
& use it to wipe my invisible sweats.
Him: Aww, it's okay. I like it WET.
Absolutely speechless! Anw, it's just a joke. Not for real. Haha.
Make me laugh until i stomachache luh, my classmates also laugh.
I swear they're damn entertaining lor! Can be clown. (Hahs, sound so familiar)
Even when one of my senior came over to my class & look for me,
told me that my class is very happening. Haha.
During my presentation, was alil nervous & i pronounced 'detector' as 'director'
& my classmate pronounced ' the faster' as 'the fck-ter' LOL.
Finally sch ends, actually i find that time in sch passes very fast luh.
As usual, when i left my classroom.
All my entertainers will shout 'BYE Daphanie v loud'.
Aft i said bye & walked out, stil got one run out & BYE DAPHANIE.
Really can't stand them laaa. Damn idiot okay.
Missed many lifts because it's damn packed!
& saw my classmates again (those jokers)
So i heard what they say & was like um chio-ing.
Then got one guy saw & said damn loud.
'Daphanie, want laugh than laugh la. No need hide one' & he imitate me.
My classmates, some strangers & I really laughed till damn loud.
I don't want changed class next semester luh ~ But no choice. !@#$%
Alright, off i go now. Lastly, show you guys a video.
Quite funny but lame luh. My classmates was watching it in class. Haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjMBwwyq0w
Decided to remove my rantings as it's just a trivial matter.
Decided to remove my rantings as it's just a trivial matter.
Afterall is just a stranger that pop out of nowhere.
Can't be bothered either. Since everything is resolved.
I'm so happy because many friends care for me.
I merely type 'I'm so angry NOW! Pls pour cold water on me' in my personal nick.
yet Many, yes! Really many show me concern.
Even a simple 'Are you okay', i'm really delighted (:
Thanks all, i'm really fine now.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment