Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You know huh, one of my classmate ask me
'Do you have jap blood?'
& of course i said No & asked him why.
He told me I look like japanese.
& You know the first person who came into my mind is ...
.


..


...


AYUMIIIII ! Hahahaha.

But you guys know what ? He told me i look like a japanese anime .
Hahaha, I feel like strangling him!
He console me by saying that many guys drool upon seeing this female character.
Irritating right? hahs.


About 1-2 minutes later, he told me i look like one person again.
Then he send me this. I was like 'Wth..?'
Because this woman below look abit MAN? No? Hahaha.
Somehow look alil weird leh. Right? Lol.

Then he say this woman is very graceful.
So i asked him, why out of so many japanese.
YOU DONT WANT SAY I LOOK LIKE AYUMI ?! (in a jking way)
Guess what's his reply ?!!
.



..



...



WHO IS AYUMI ?! Omg .
Tell meeee la, where can I find such a 'UPDATED yet cute' person? Haha.
So i asked him to search on Youtube about Ayumi.
Then after about 10mins he said.
'OMG DAPHANIE! Ayumi is so damn HOT man!'
Hahaha! Guys are still guys .
I always get bullied in class luh. !@#$%^
My friends like to imitate me. So irritating! Haha.
& I love to give this face when they bully me.
Today i knocked my head againt the wall.
Cause i was laughing & my head just move front & back
& 'BONG', there goes my head.
Damn pain la! Then my classmates ask me am i alright.
I act blur & replied them 'Who're you? Where am i?' LOL.
I know it's lameeeee :D

&& I'm like fasting today -.-
From 6plus(woke up) till 4pm, i finally had my 1st meal.
I only drank a cup of milo & a piece of coconut bread that my classmate bought.
My presentation is driving me crazy.
I've no time for break & my stomach cramp sucks.
Pain for the whole morning & finally aft i drank the hot milo, i felt much better.
Thanks god that one of my classmate went out & bought us bread.
You know huh, i dont eat coconut bread but i really never had anything
So i just force myself to eat & You know what??? It's nice luh!
Supposingly to end class at 3.30 but delayed here & there.
Was alittle pissed off because all my friends are waiting for me.
Had cca orientation & watch some programs that they arranged for us.
Got this guy came forward & talked to us.
Initially we thought he wanted to physco us to join or sthing.
But his reactions & the way he speaks is really weird.
I don't know how to explain but is like mental disorder?
Damn scary, the way he look at our eyes was like never seen a woman before.
About 5mins later, we saw him targetting at other girls -.-
真无聊 !
Ohya, before i end.
One of my cute classmate pronounce 'rabit' as 'rah-bit'.
SO CUTE WORHZXZXZ. Haha, i know she'll be reading my blog :D
好了,我现在要去看teebee了. 再见!

No comments: