Give school a miss today due to my facial appointment.
No choice since the beautician put the time slots today.
&& the one who's going facial with me is none other than, WONG MAY LING.
Pls tell me, how long ago did you saw this name on my blog?
Seriously, like months !!!!! I miss her so much manzxzx :( As well as elisa.
Woke up & called Wml but she didn't answered.
So i bombed her phone, till she woke up.
[Last night st james ah.. Expected la ~ Hahaha]
But it's ok, cause i woke up late too :D :D :D
Was late for the appointment so Wml set another timing but once agn, we're late.
Hahaha. No choice la, we're famous for being late.
But i think it's better compare to my classmates.
Imagine all of us live in north, east & west. South i don't think so.
So when we're going out & we wanted to meet, example 2pm.
But 2pm when we call each other & asked about their wherebouts.
100% confirm will have someone still at home & i'm one of them la.. Hehe *shy*
Reached the place & had our facial done.
Seriously i feel good but it hurts at the same time :(
I love the massage that the beautician did for me, damn good!
She even massage my back..etc. I felt so pampered ^^
I like their services, they're damn friendly & i really feel comfortable.
The facial lasted for abt 1hr plus, quite long uh.
Had my late lunch because since i woke up till 4plus, i only ate a slice of bread.
Wml even better, after her stick, she told me she's full. HAHAHAHA.
After lunch, Wml acc me to get a cab & we left seperately.
See you real soon again k! I love today because i catch up with her alot & i mean really alot.
Miss her so so so much :D (blow flying kisses)
Cabbed down to Marina Blvd for this event opening.
Got invited by my friend which is the boss.
There's 3 boss (David, Shamugun & i forgot the name)
Met up with Rosy & we just chill inside there.
I get to know hell lots of ppl & i mean ALOT.
Moreover, they're lawyers, doctors, mediacorp editors & boss of their own company.
I really got amazed when they buy me drinks & food & gave me their name card.
Get to know another 2 girls, Irene & i forgot who. Hahaha. I'm not v gd at names.
Dint eat or drink alot because the whole night i'm so busy walking around & chat with people.
Seriously, all of them are damn friendly. Not stucked up at all. I like :D
Got to snap pictures with them but it's all in their phones. I forgot to get it from them.
Urgh ! So no pictures today :( Somemore i didn't put on any single bit of make up today bcoz of my facial.
Worst is, aft my facial. My face becomes a little red!!!
So tell me, how would i dare to take pictures? :(
Ok, lastly hope their business become better & better each day.
& of cause expand even further :D Cheers !
I'm so tired right now. Got to wake up in a few hrs time bcoz of school :(
Insufficient rest again ~ I'm so hungry.
Because for the whole night, i only have some bites.
But i can't eat at such a late timing. I MUST CONTROL !!!
Byeeee ~
No comments:
Post a Comment