Thursday, July 16, 2009

HAPPY BDAY TITO !!
I KNOW YOU EXPECTED THIS TO COME.
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

I swear his 'surprise' party ISN'T surprised anymore.
Because for no reason, when the guys bring him down
& the rest of us are outside class doing preparation.
Halfway through, we turn our head & tito was walking towards us.
We're like SHOCK. So yea, we got surprised INSTEAD. HAHA
But it's AWKWARD !!!! LOLOL.
Anw, tito you know we will celebrate for you right? Hahaha.
Okay, don't scold me bastard ah :D
I love his cake, like so KAWAII NEH.. (-.-) LOL.
Photobucket Photobucket
Preparing the cake ....
Photobucket
Hahahha, look at his right pic.
He look so SHY !!!
Photobucket Photobucket
I took few pictures only because i don't have the camwhore mood.
Photobucket
We ordered PIZZA !!!! Tito still say
'I expected you all buy for me cake, but i din't know got pizza too'
HAHAHAHA BASTARD RIGHT!
Photobucket
Woahh, Jasper like fierce hor. He look abit like those flasher.
(Just need a black cap on)
Ok la, perhaps murderer? Heh.
Photobucket
I know the two pictures below look SIMILAR.
but it's different uh.
We look so BLACK :(
Photobucket
Photobucket
He's our maths facilitator, we call him samuel!
Oh ya! He's our mentor as well.
Photobucket
SEE ! Now kenna spot by us! Hahaha. Faci tam jia.
Photobucket
Look at sally & mine classic expression .. LOL
I'm still chewing my pizza. Hahahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Muacks to Tito. (Tito handsome uh[inside jokes])
Photobucket
Richard didn't came today because he got 'O' lvl MT oral.
See, even if he didn't came but our class guys just don't wanna let him off.
HAHAHA, poor richard.
Anw, you know richard is such a sweetheart. He did a video for our class.
Shall ask from him the next time. Thanks so much richard!!
Photobucket
HAHAHA, each girl have a man of our own :D
I chose arif. HAHAHA.
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHAH THIS IS INSIDE JOKES. I SWEAR IT'S SUPER FUNNY!!!!
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT IT.
THE 'POUCH' ~
Photobucket

Okay, that's all folks! I'm heading out now. BYEEEEE :D

Reply of tags:
PASSERBY(:: mind sharing where you gt your necklace on the 11 july's post ?
Daphanie: I got it at bugis junction :D

-IVAN-: Manlygirl!!your blogsong got the qian nu you huen de feeling eh.hahas
Daphanie: HAHAHA, stupid gayboy! Come tag me thn disturb me alr.

Xin: Heys.. Do u mind send in e codes for ur blog..? Its very nice.. Bt i cant find it in blogskin.com sia.. Thx..
Daphanie: No prob! I send u within these few days alright cause i'm busy now (:

coolrock: Daphanie! how's this year ndp? i wanted to go but didn't manage to get the tickets, haha.
Daphanie: I updated !! Go read. It's AWESOME :D

Kobe: wah... kua tio chio bu... si bei sui... hope i see you whenever i go out... stead leh... hahaha
Daphanie: Nothing better to do -.-

Sheryl: hihi can i be your friend too? EMAIL? HEHE
Daphanie: Hello, yep sure. Don't email la, lazy. Go down bedok make friend with you k? *Wink

alex: hihi!! can i be ur friend? numbeR?
Daphanie: Sorry you can't (:

sy: sometimes, u need to talk things out
Daphanie: Huh?

Ray: Haha! Show That HypoCrite You True Power k? HAHA ! 'Lao Hu Bu Fa Hui Dang Wo Shi Bing Mao" HAHA! If She Provoke u jus bite her till nth left ! XP Sounds wrong LOL!
Daphanie: hahaha. Aiya, but i don't want to stoop down to their level lor.

No comments: