Just don't feel like blogging, don't have the kick to blog and there's nothing to blog since I'm attending school everyday.
I'm sure it's boring to blog about school daily right?
Thank god i'm hving offday tmr! You don't know how much I need this off-day.
Life's been pretty hectic since school start. Studying those hard core modules which i've no interests in.
Wish year3 will arrive quickly because i can't wait to study business. AT LEAST something I've interests in!!
I know i've owe a lot of posts. Like guojiao's b'day celebration, girls outing..etc.
I will do so by the end of next week ok? :)
So, yesterday was our 4th month.
Just a simple celebration but I still love it :) Thanks love, for the cute dress, 4 stalk of fake roses because it's 4th month and the lil soft toy :)

And thanks for the meal although it's just egg & luncheon meat LOOLLL. Because we're running out of time!! Hahahhaa. But i really like it ok! :)
Plus we tried to have the romantic effects, so he got some small candles.


Hahahahahhaahah.
Anyway, we cabbed over to his jamming studio because ken is gonna play a song for me as promised.
Met all his bandmates. There's Amanda, Elizabeth and Eman (something something) LOL. They are nice people, all very friendly and fun :)
I didn't know jamming can be so fun and i totally enjoy it!!
Cabbed back to his place and watched 'Happy tree friends' LOL.
Happy 4th month once again Bi <3
Ok, gonna watch the star awards now! Byeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment