
It's 30th Apr...So, Happy b'day SJB !!! :)
Honestly, i've no idea what to say anymore because what i want to say is already written in the video.
Plus ytd i text him a bday msg on 12am sharp. SOOOOO, i really dont know what to say leh!
Anw, hope you had a great day yesterday although it's just the simple one.
We'll be having another celebration for him later on too, together with his sec sch friends ^^
Sjbbbb, hope you like the video + diy cake + the shirt i got for you. I suck at getting guy's gift :(
Sorry.
Happy b'day once again ^^
Ok i know i haven't been blogging lately!! I will update once i'm free ok! :)
Including the surprise we did for ken. (Fyi, i hide jhi shen inside a super big box, with fake lash & lipsticks on and he wore a stockings over it. Yes, just like ruhua!!)
HAHAHAHAHA. I will update more on that soon. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment