Although my soul is still in Bali :( I'll definitely go back that place for sure!
So on 13th march, I met Guojiao & Esther at night and travel to my East side condo.
Sad to say, Eunice & Venessa didn't join us :(
Here's the view from the 23rd storey high! Guojiao got so excited and she said she felt as if she's staying in a hotel.
Had mac for supper, playing poker cards, blasting musics and gossiping.

See, the advantage of having a glass table. Can gei siao drop a card on the floor and peep at their cards. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



Showered together. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's always fun showering with Esther.
The first time we showered tgt was at my house.
Is like we don't dare to remove clothes, ask each other to turn around and don't look at each other.
End up I will say 'Aiya nvm la. We all girls. You have what, i also have.' LOOOLL.
But still fun disturbing them ^^
And that's how we hang our towels. Clever hor?

Morning view! :)


And we decided to catch some air downstair so we went to the playground.
It's been so long since I played swing! Indeed, it brought back some childhood memories.
Nowadays where can you find playground with swings?
**My legs look slim in the picture below** ME LIKE !!!! HAHAHAHAA.


Then we saw this 2 cute boys snatching for 1 swing because guojiao sat on the other one.

So we gave the swings up to them and LOOOOOKKK !!
SO CUTE RIGHTTTTT. Hehehhee. This is how they 'swing' themselves.

Went back up to my house, showered and prepared!

Went over to Plaza sing and saw some dance competition going on and we found out that Regent also participate in this dance comp!!

Brought them to this japanese restaurant!

Most of us love this dish!

And there's raw prawns!! I don't dare to eat it but they said it's chewy.


Braised mushrooms. Nice but a little salty!

HAHAHA when I look at this, it reminds me of Eunice. She ordered 2 soft shell crab roll and each of us ordered 1. so total there's 6.
All of us had ours alr and there's 1 left. So she kept insisting that someone didn't eat it because at that point of time, we're super full. And we keep pointing fingers at each other.
End up venessa said 'Eh eunice, i thought you order 2? You eat how many alr?'
And HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stupid lor, want to trick us! Still gei siao act like she didn't order it.


I like this! But i didn't eat much cause I was damn full alr.


After the super full lunch, we decided to tour around in Plaza sing and we went to spotlight!
Start playing with the things inside.





I think it's Eunice who walked past this and said 'Eh daphanie, your skirt come from here ah? (pointing at the floral bedsheet)'
IDIOT LOR :(

Caught the movie 'Being human'. It's not a very good show but still entertaining? Very singaporean style. Hahaha.
After movie, they went to starbucks while me & ven get b'day cake for Esther.
Managed to surprise her!!! We walked from the back and sang 'Happy bday' song to her ^^

See how happy she is! Pretty esther, finally 18 hur.

No spoon, no fork, no plate hence this is how we eat!




Hope she like the perfume. Hahahah. Like got subtexts to give her the perfume ahh.
LOL NO LA ~

Then cards againn ~
AND FINALLY HOME SWEET HOME!!!
Okay, i need to shower now.
Can't wait to receive my Bali pictures from Roey and Fernadi!!
I will blog about it once I got my pictures. ^^ OK BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment