The most steady classmates ever! (Y)






I can't believe that we know each other for barely half a year yet it seems like we've met for years.
I will definitely miss all the times we had... Days when we always bicker with one another.
Me: Faci ~ faci ~ faci ~
Ryan: Eh shut up la. Everytime faci faci faci.
Ryan: Eileen you like to TOK(talk) a lot hor (Eileen's surname is tok).
Eileen: Ryan, you GOH(go) away (Ryan's surname is Goh).
Ryan: Eileen TOK yilinggggggg~~
Eileen: Ryan GOH ruiwennnnn ~~~
Me: Renee come take pics with us!!!!
Renee: Don't want la. Tired alr *walk round and round*
Me: Fasterrrrr~
Renee: Don't want laaa.
Me: You go out of class la hor..
Me: Last week of school! I'm gonna attend class everyday, not gonna be late!
Xiaohe: Hmm..I saw you at interchange and it was already 9:11 .. Today late also..
Me: Hmmm, today last day of P14! P15 onwards, won't late!!
Xiaohe: The start of problem 15 you late again...it was 9:30+ and you was walking behind me ...
Oh man... got owned by him :(
Get what i meant? Hahahaha. The way we always disturb each other and all the inside jokes.
4 more lesson to go..
Happy that i'm finally done with 4 modules and holidays are here.
On the other hand, I can't bear to change class.. Really hate this kind of parting feeling.
Time flies, 1st sem is coming to an end...
No comments:
Post a Comment