Happy 18th b'day Ivan, my brother/sister/soul mate.
Hehehehe i can't believe i'm smiling like an idiot infront of my lappy(when you're the one who turn 18 and not me!!)
Let me recall back how i actually know you.....
Hmmm, honestly i cannot remember! HAHAHA. It's confusing.. I know you either through Mayling or Elisa.
The very first time we met you was during Elisa's 16th b'day. I rmb you used to have bangs, like mushroom head. Hahahah but it was cute ok.
I rmb that night, you were very shy, keeping quiet and just help us take photos in the chalet room.
But then again, we played poker cards so it wasn't that bad afterall and we even gossiped about this guy who thinks he looked like Rain(if you still rmb. Hahahahahha)
Just like what i text you, time flies.. You're 18 now!!!
Thanks for being my soul mate, giving me advices whenever i broke down.
Thanks for telling me that you will be here if i needed someone.
Even though we live so far from one another but you never fail to be here for me..
I'm glad that i have you as my friend.
AND AND AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
Have such a sweet girlfriend, many awesome friends and loving family :)
You are finally 18!! You better do what you promised, wait for me!!
And not forgetting our agreement once i turn 18th!! We planned this since 17th! LOL.
Heheheh so excited!
Happy birdday bro! Love chiuuuuuuuuuu! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment