The only reason i can't look into your eyes for more than 10 seconds is because i love you so much that I can't look at you for more than seconds because I think you're so beautiful that you make me blush and make me clumsy and make me stumble and even if I hold you for hours I can't get enough of you, your voice, your laugh, your scent, your taste, your skin and all those small things and gestures you say or do that only I notice because that's part of what I fell in love with.
Whenever you asked me or you told others about it, i couldn't answer and right now i could.
I guess all the while, i'm blinded by love.
Yes, i'm hurt and affected by what i found out yet again.
I know i just need to move on, just like how you managed to.
How can i be nonchalant about all the things that's happening around me? Everything that involves you.. how can i?
No comments:
Post a Comment