Saturday, August 28, 2010

I can only use one word to desrcibe my KL trip with my classmates. AWESOME.
Errrm but can i add another word infront? Hehe. It's FUCKING AWESOME!!
The company is great, hotel is fabulous, food is cheap.... EVERYTHING is just so good.
What i really love is the hotel that we stayed in.
An apartment with 2 rooms, 3 toilets with 2 bath tubs, 1 kitchen, free wi-fi connection.
Who will not fall in love with this kind of hotel? With such a cheap rate? (Thanks to eileen's aunt who got us such a cheap price)

Y'know only when shit happens to you and you realised how good your friends are?
I can't believe guys can take care of girls so well.
Can you imagine one of them even slept on the couch in the living room just to take care of me & one of my classmates?
He slept as late as 6am and woke up as early as 8am just to make sure we're fine?
And they, especially XH carried me all the way back to the hotel when i totally have no energy at all?
I only can hear this from the guys continuously. "Daphanie, 你okay吗? 来,我扶你去睡觉"
Without them, i guess i would probably died there or something. HAHA OK LA A LIL EXAGGERATING!

Speaking of KL trip, i've so much to talk about.
From how we bargain, to the games we played in the hotel rooms, to the ridiculous & funniest taxi-driver we met, to the indoor theme part which we played, to all the silly/stupid/funny videos we took in the hotel and in cab, to all the food that we ate..
I can't wait to get the pictures from Eileen!!! I look ugly in most of it though :( I'm always not camera-ready.
S-A-D.

I need to hit the sack now! Gonna be in coma for the next 24hours.
INEEDTOSLEEP. GOODNIGHTEARTHLINGS!

No comments: