Sunday, September 20, 2009

The eden party was awesome !!!
Left house in the evening and headed down to Dempsey.
The restaurant is 3/4 full when i've reached.
And within an hour, the place is so packed !!
There's DJs, Snake dancers and dancers.
The restaurant became like a club instead -.-
But overall is really fun. Saw quite a lot of friends too.
Played with Elise's friend's dog. The dog is so biggg !!
But it's damn cute i swear.
When i point my finger down, the dog will sit and when i threw a small ball.
The dog will chase after it and bite it.
There's chocolate fondue which i didn't had any.
But i love the chicken wings there, it's damn good seriously.
And their pizzas :D
Made some new friends too, since Elise's friends, Lena's friends & Christ's friends came down.
Hehe, happening nightttt !!
Christ suggested for a second round since he's like soooo active and awake.
Initially i wanted to tag along but when the clock struck 1am, i started to feel very tired
Plus i had red eyes :( So i gave it a miss.
I can predict it's gonna be fun.

I'm taking a bet this time round.
I'm not confident if i can managed to overcome myself.
But i believe this time, i will be able to make sure of how i feel all these while.
I really hope all my efforts will be paid off.
I don't know what i did will be right or wrong, i really don't.
But i'm taking a bet, i'm gonna try.
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend...

No comments: