Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Webcam with Khidhir last night, like AM..
I couldn't sleep well the night before, so that explains my horrible eyebag -.-
He's still the same, the moment i click accept.

This is the face i saw -.- Hahaha. Look at his hair!
Photobucket
HAHAH W35B, find this familiar right?!?!
I just uploaded this in facebook and tag Dominic.
Hahaha (Inside joke)
Photobucket
Photobucket
He's trying to give me his VERY seductive look.
But i don't feel turn on at all, feel more like strangling him instead.
Photobucket
And and and and and..
This bastard revealed his HUGE secret to me.
He told me he got a tattoo. I really didn't believe in the first place.
I really didn't until he show me.
I swear i'm very shocked to know about it.
I thought it's F.A.K.E !! But it turn out to be real and authentic !!!
I didn't expect though, but since it's the fact, i'll still accept it.
HAIIIIZXZXZXZXZX !!!

.
..

...

....

......

........

............

.................

.....................

.........................


HAHAHAHA This is the stupid tattoo that he's refering to !!!!!
And he named those 'Dragon Eyes'
Tell me, bastard or not? LOL.
Photobucket

Out with SJB today.
Caught the movie 'G-Force'.
I like the movie, funny + cute.
If i really had a hamster like this, it would be great!
Went back home aft movie (:

No comments: