Friday, September 18, 2009

Okay, say i'm strong.
I've fully recovered already.
I even drank coke + buffet foooood.
No choice, it's IRRESISTABLE. Hehe.
Okay, met Dilys at Vivo & we headed down to Mt Faber Safra.
To meet Ashley & Joannaaaaaaa.

There's pool competition held there.
Derrek who is Ashley's friend took part in the competition.
The game was pretty fun and exciting :D
I was actually asked to arranged the balls.
Damn nervous mannnnnnnn! All eyes were on me & i'm so afraid that i would arranged the balls wrongly.
Hahahaha. Anw, it's very random that they actually asked me to arranged.
I wanted to reject SO MUCH, so badly but it's a competition & it's the final.
So ya, i don't want to be such a wet blanket and went up.
And when i was done, i walked towards my friends & asked them how i did. Hahaha.

The final was rather disappointing.
Because the one who lose got thrash terribly.
There's 3 rounds in order to win the game and fight for 1st.
The winner won 1st & 3rd round.
And these 2 rounds, the guy who lose didn't even managed to hit any ball.
Can imagine how black his face is. Hahahahaha.

Okay, tmr i will be seeing my girls again.
And we'll be wearing kimonoooo. I can't wait !!
Imagine me, wearing the kimono with slipper & socks! HAHAHA.

Things which i have to buy tmr:
- Make up remover
- Contact lens solution
I already forgot to get it today, tmr must rmbbb!

No comments: