I haven't been sleeping very well for the past few days.
I don't know why either.
Same goes for last night & i had this worst nightmare.
It's like a recurrence of the unhappy past events.
I woke up with the same amount of pain inflicting onto me.
It is so bad and real, something which i really hate to come across.
No, i don't think of you anymore.
Okay la, maybe just some little times when i overheard some songs which you sang for me.
Some places we went before..blahblah..
Or maybe when i was looking for stuffs and saw those soft toys which you insisted on winning for me. I always asked you not to spend money on it but you kept telling me it's okay.
And that was the last time i stepped into theme park.
Worst thing, my little cousins love that particular soft toy so much that they always took out from my room and start playing with it, right infront of me.
Okay okay, everything is the pastttt !
But i'm glad that i managed to overcome.
Anyway please, if you're only talking to me as a f.r.i.e.n.d
Then DON'T, don't speak to me in the way which may mislead me.
Don't text me and asked me why do i wear this & that.
Don't care for me, worrying that some guys out there will look at me.
Don't tell me to wear something comfortable.
Don't tell me you're hungry & wants me to buy food for you.
Don't asked me whom i went out with.
Because of all these things you said, i'll get the wrong meaning.
So now you understand? So please, DON'T.
Don't text me as and when you like. B'cause you're making me difficult to get you off my mind.
Just don't say anything.
Let me move on. You had your own life, i want to have my own too.
Took my phone & received a message from a good friend of mine.
We ain't close in the past but definitely yes now.
The coincidence thing was her text is somehow similar to what i dreamt last night!
I totally, fully understand how she felt.
I don't know about others. But for me, i know it's not easy.
I felt very exhuasted.
Okayyy. I'm fine i guess.
Please be nonchalant to my post. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment