Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR ELISA (:
Yes, 23rd Sep is her big day.
Those who have been following my blog will know how i met her.
Not gonna repeat again but this time round,
I'm gonna upload some of our pictures like 1-2 years ago.

EH I SAY FIRST HOR, IT TOOK ME A LOT OF COURAGE TO UPLOAD OKAY.

I was hesitating for a long time if i should upload or not. LOL.
So please say that i'm a B.R.A.V.E, call me god :D
Thankfully, i've remove tagboard already, otherwise sure kenna spam like hell.
Actually when i'm looking at it, i can't stop laughing so laugh all you want okay.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAH Okay, this was year 2008 around feb or march if i'm not wrong.
I LOOK VERY XIAO MEI MEI I KNOW. And my hair like CMI lor.
With those lously make up skills. HAHAHA. Damn funny.
I remember telling Edward earlier on, how did guys even fall for me back in secondary school.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Actually also not that bad la hor? LOL.
Photobucket

And this was taken on my 16th b'day celebration tgt with Esther & Mayling.
Okay la, this one look more like human but the hair is still CMI.
Hahahaha.
Photobucket

This was also taken in 2008. With thicker make up, wear fake lashes + colour lens.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Not forgetting that i always kenna caught in school for long fringe + colour lens.
Photobucket

This picture is taken in the Karaoke room located at Chinatown.
This time round, look much better right. No more that Xiao mei mei look already.
LOL !!!
Photobucket

This was taken when Esther & I just ended our work.
Both Elisa & Mayling came all the way to JP just to meet us.
Not forgetting it was the day before we got our 'O' level results.
I thought Elisa & I did this pose coincidentally but i realised she purposely did this.
Still remember after receiving this phone call, i burst into tears.
Cried like nobody's business and the poor girls got to calm me down.
Photobucket

This was taken in 2009 when we don't meet up that much anymore.
Went Sheesha together and catch up with each other.
Photobucket

This is when poly school reopen and we met up to celebrate Mayling's bday.
I'm still waiting for Elisa to join RP ! :D
Okay la, hope she will go into a better poly.
Photobucket

And this is the most recent US.
Everybody is busy with their own things but we still take some time out to meet.
Photobucket

Okay, so now you guys how much i've changed over a year.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. At least i look more presentable now.

Okay, main topic.
Once again, happy b'day sis.
I'm very glad that on your big day, you've your wonderful bf to celebrate with you.
Even though, sadly, we did not managed to celebrate with you but it's okay.
We'll make up some other times yeahh.

We might not be as close as before or we might not meet up so often anymore.
But you know, if you need someone to be there, all of us are just a call away.
I do missed those times when we skipped school, i would travel all the way to Sengkang to find you.
We will always spent our day chit-chatting about lifes & do you-know-i-know things.
HAHAHAHA.
Whenever we met up with relationship problems, we'll look for each other.
I'm very glad that we're there for each other during the toughest period.
Not forgetting when you're feeling very down, i'm the first person that you called,
And whenever i found out things about my past r/s, you're also the first to know.

We have fun together, be there for each other and also seen the worst state of each other.
We've quarrelled, said nasty words to each other but we've also made up.
I really cherish this friendship a lot and hope this will go on & on.
Friends come and go, only true ones stay.
Thanks for being my friend (:

No comments: