Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Before I leave, I shall do a post first.
Actually I've a draft on Esther's 18th bday but was kinda lazy to type and continue to upload photos so I guess I will do it once I'm back.
Will be away for just 6days! :)

Current mood: WEIRD. Mixed feelings.
I'll be away for a holiday yet I don't feel excited. No idea why.

Esther & I webcammed earlier on and I suddenly remembered those times when we always webcam all night long just to do our art together.
We webcam from 8pm - 8am and get ready for O lvl exams.
Can only blame ourselves for doing that so last min when we really ran out of time so we've got no choice but to overnight for days.
Those tiring days, drawing, sketching, painting, colouring and showing each other and asked for opinions. MEMORIES LEH!!! Heheheheh.
And I told Esther, I missed secondary school life.
Many adults always tell me that studying is the best and I don't understand why they said that and now, I fully understand.
Even though I'm still studying but poly life and sec life are really very different.
I missed wearing school uniform, I missed studying with a group of good friends and I missed going recess with them.
Sometimes I really hate growing up but on a happier note, at least I'm exposed to many more stuffs when I'm older.

I will update again when I'm back! :)
I'll miss everyone here in Singapore. Hehh ^^

No comments: