I don't wanna be so emotional already, i'm sorry for all these posts recently.
After so many things, i realised that the person who's always there for me is always the same old person.
Someone who rushed down immediately after knowing that i'm upset.
Someone who asked me what happened the moment he saw my devastated face.
Someone who lent me his shoulder despite the fact that i'm not crying for him, but for another guy.
Someone who felt sorry for me when he know that i'm feeling terribly upset.
Someone who cheer me up, gave me many advices and tell me to stop torturing myself.
Someone who wants me to face things bravely and be true to myself.
It's been so long since i ever broke down like this.
What's more is infront of him yet not because of him.
Saw the fake smile on his face, i can't help but to feel really bad yet he's still helping me.
I've enough of all these. I don't wanna go through what i had been through 2 years back.
I've chose to give up, time out.
No comments:
Post a Comment