That's me when i was a little girl, still a baby. So kwuteeee :)
That blue hair monster used to be my favourite toy! Heeheee.


This is my mum. :)

And here's my sis ! Hahahaha. *Laugh at her mushroom hair*

I think i look soooo.... act cute. Hahahaha. The one in yellow is me.
The rest are my cousins and the one infront, wearing green is the cousin which i had crush on.

Spot dad! And my pretty mum :) I think i looked so happy!!! How i wish imma child again.

That's elder bro, mum & elder sis, taken on my b'day.
I really missed those days when I was so pampered by everyone of them.
Look at all their smiles. It's been so long since i ever saw all of them having such smiles.
I really love Sis's smile. She look so sweet here.

I really wished I was a baby again. My sis used to be so tan but i think she's fairer than me now!!
:(
I never blog about my elder bro before because we're not on good terms even until now.
But whenever i look at our pictures, i can't help but to smile because he really dote me a lot when i'm young.

I wish i was a little kid again. I want someone to take care of me. I want someone to clean up my messes and remind me what’s right from wrong. I want to be awed at, even if what I’m doing isn’t that cute. I want to be yelled at before i make the same mistakes again and I want to be held in someone else’s arms while I cry my heart out.
How I wish blogger can be like wordpress, able to set some posts to private and only people with password are able to read it.
CAN BLOGGER HEAR ME?? :(
I hate getting upset over things which i shouldn't be bother about.
I hate clicking into the blog and read those stuffs over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment