I'm back from Ikea! And imma happy girl, except that there's some arguement going on in Ikea, between dad, mum & I and the people there.
But oh well, i'm still satisfied !!!! Luv daddy & mummy most.
Actually, i told mum about this Ikea trip like weeks ago but it was only until today, all of us were free.
Dad couldn't make it initially because i called him up last min and he offered to fetch us home.
But it's funny when my mum drive over and he fetch us home??? Lol.
So i thought it's only mum & I. But few mins later, dad called me back and asked me to wait for him. He's going with us !!!! And we went to Ikea at around 5plus.
Overall, i bought myself a new SINGLE bed frame, painting and floor lamp!
Close friends will know that i've been sleeping on queen bed for the past few years.
So asking me to sleep on a single bed, it's kinda hard for me but oh well, i got to adapt to it.
Reasons for getting single bed is because, personally i dont think i need such a big bed.
Secondly, it's taking up a lot of space in my room and it makes my room look small but actually it is small. Lol.
Besides that, dad also felt that i should change into a smaller size bed.
But guess what mum said? "Cannot la, she later roll one time only, fall from the bed how?"
Dad & I: "..... -.-"
One of my friend said: "Single ah, sian 1/2 liao. Can't roll while kissing".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTH. LOL.
Dinner was awesome x 10000 !!
Luv the meatballs and chicken wings there. I wanna go back for more soon!!! :)
Dad also said it was good!
And he mistook one lady as a worker there. He stopped her and said "Can you help me take a trolley?". The lady was kinda shocked but she's nice enough to help us get one trolley y'know!!!
Thanks dad for sponsoring everything i bought there.
I think the best way to repay him is to study hard. Hehehe. Well, i always said this but...i still ended up in RP. Lol.
Gonna revamp my room soon! And repaint my wall.
Hope everything will turn out to be what i want :)
Anyway, mum just wore this nightwear. Which is like a long dress to sleep.
I was shocked so i disturbed her. I went "Eeeyer mummy, you how old alr. Why wear until like this" and i continue laughing.
Then mum said "Not nice meh? Aiya, like comfortable ma".
Guess what i say?? LOL.
I said "I thought you and daddy planning to do something at night lor."
And she went "HUHHHH NO LA, you ahhh!!" and i swear she was blushing lor!!!!! LOL.
Photobucket is being a bitch again, i cannot upload photos :(
Okay nvm, bye! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment