Sunday, January 10, 2010

Using Esther's newly bought camera ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I'm terribly upset over this thing, which i've suspected long ago.
Or should i just say my 6th sense is damn accurate.
It's always like this, from the past till now. Things which i suspected strongly will become true.
So is this a good or bad thing?

I know you may or may not even read my blog now.
You tried all ways to break off contact with me, to have a clear cut between us.
I don't blame you honestly, i really don't. But i'm upset.
From deleting me in Fb and now, deleted/blocked me in msn.
I know by doing this, you're helping yourself to feel better, to be able to move on easier.
But why?
We've know each other for years.
Even when we're broke up and how much i want you back, how upset i get whenever i saw your personal message.
I never thought of deleting you. Or maybe yes, i thought of it.
But i never do it because i don't wanna lose a friendship.
I know by doing this, it's for yourself. You don't have the intention to hurt or make me upset.
But again, why to this extend?

I'm upset and disappointed.

I don't know if you still read my blog because you mentioned to me before, it hurts to read my blog and to even view my fb.
You told me before, you will always be there as a friend. You're just a call away.
But now, even before i can talk to you about my problems, you alr chose to have such a clear cut between us.
I wanted to ask you about it. I really feel like sending you a text and just scold you.
But i guess it's better for you if i didnt get into your life.

Today isn't a good day for me.
So many problems came at a go.
I just need someone who understand me.
And now, photobucket is pissing me off. 3 images took hours to be uploaded.
Fml.

No comments: