
I wish i knew exactly what to say so I could be the one to take your breath away.
Laying there with your arms around me, I felt so comfortable and safe. My heart was beating a mile a minute having you so close to me. As you played with my hair and kissed me, I couldn’t help but smile straight from my heart. I could see how much you cared from the look in your eyes. It made me never want to let you go, to just stay wrapped in your arms forever, where nothing else matters but you and me.
:)
Daddy is finally on his way home after his overseas business trip.
I missed him although sometimes he really irritates me a lot.
But he's still the best dad ever, like few days back he called me when he's overseas and asked me for my shoes size.
So i guess he's buying something for me ^^ HAHAHA. Sound like i'm actually more excited about my gifts. (Hmm, actually i am, what if he came back empty handed? Wa, i think i'm gonna be disappointed. Lol)
Oh, tell you guys one factor about my dad. He doesn't know how to take bus & mrt.
Yes, trust me. HE DON'T !!!! He doesn't even know what bus goes to this or that place.
There was once sis brought him to take mrt, he kept asking sis what's this & that.
Super hilarious.
Daddy always drive, or if he don't. He'll definitely take cab. HAHAHA. Cute daddy.
Edited }
Daddy is home!!!! I ran towards him and 'Daddddyyyyyyy ~'
Like a small kid i know. Hahahaha.
Expected! He bought 2 pair of boots for me, in black & brown.
I can only wear it if i go overseas, during winter season.
And dad bought sis a business suit.
Happy girl ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment