And sorry for the lack of updates because I seems to lose interests in blogging and twitter :(
I woke up at 5am because of a nightmare, again. Yesssss, again.
Can you believe it? I'm having nightmare for the past few days, every single night. zzZz
I couldn't sleep well these days, i've no idea why too.
I dreamt about bangalas last night -.- LOL. Thank god i received a text from SJB at 4am.
So i text him and he replied me, i thought he's asleep alr!! :D
Felt so much better after telling him my stupid nightmare.
There was once when I had a nightmare too, like few days ago and surprisingly a few minutes later, I received SJB's text!! And I felt really safe.
Anw, some overdued pictures. I think it was 2 days ago?


Went to Ikea for meatballlllls. Looks really yummy right? The best meatballs I ever had.
For those who've not try before, go to the Ikea located at queenstown, opposite Anchor point and try it!



Does looking at these pictures make you feel hungry too? ^^ Gonna bring Esther there soon!
And the amount of food we ordered for 2 person!

So many March babies! 6march, 7march, 9march, 12march, 13march, 14march. LOL. Esther's 18th bday is coming tooo. Need to plan something to make it a memorable one. Hate planning but oh well, she's my very close gf so yeah, definitely I'll make it a super MEMORABLE one ^^
Will be bringing them to this japanese restaurant. I THINK I GOT AN IDEA ALR. HAHAHAHAHA. Wa but this need a lot of planning, from now till 14march. Not sure if got enough time or not. I bet when Esther read this post, she will be very elated. Hahahahaha.
I’m not always as confident as I seem. There are many nights and many days when all I want is to be held. I love being held. Always. Sometimes I don’t want to talk about what is bothering me. Sometimes I just want a hug. Someone who will let me cry. I like when boys cry in front of me - when people aren’t afraid to show what they’re really feeling. I don’t like when people run from their true feelings because it doesn’t do anyone any good. I know what it feels like to be completely broken and I am all too familiar with what it means to be hurt. I’ve been taken advantage of, used, and abused. My feelings have been blatantly disregarded. But I still believe that all people are good at heart. And my trust in people has not diminished. To be completely honest, I hope it never does. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment