Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy 18th b'day Amanda, even though I've text you and post it on your facebook. Hahahah.

Came across this, " It's nice to have a few close friends whom you can talk anything and everything under the sun about. " - on Madeline's facebook.
I'm kinda busy these days and I feel that I'm always hving lack of sleep but I slept for about 10hrs or more per day!!
Make a trip to the IT fair today and it's so packed with people!! Supposed to get a TV since Dad agree on it even though mum is nagging non-stop.
Anyway, i finally found my polaroid camera which I wanted quite some time ago! It's selling at $119 and I almost bought it but I decided to give it a second thought since most of my friends told me not to waste money.

Back to CCK and headed to the night market. It's been so long since we went to the night market, bought food and sit under a void deck! Love days like these with a few close friends.
Can't wait to catch up with them soon!
My brain is shutting down soon, eyes getting tired too. Will blog soon! :)

No comments: