I'm damn happy la cause i've been craving for it since many many days ago.
Hi Peassss. Lol. (Inside joke)

Eh esther your face very funny leh. Hahahahhahaha.

Hahahhahaha. She's talking to me but i took a snapshot of her.

After our lunch + dinner, we went over to Paragon because dearest Guojiao is working there!!! :)
Sorry for the blur photos uh. If want blame, then blame the photographer (Kinda obvious is who ah) ^^



Wa this picture, I think i look very pitiful. Like someone just stole my food. (Okay i know it's not a v gd example) LOL.


Then I got bored and I spam guojiao's phone with all my cute + kawaii pose ^^
Only uploaded a few because I took quite a lot. LOL.



Then i secretly set it as her wallpaper. Hahahhaha.
She didn't know at first and when she unlock her phone, she saw my face.
I'm like 'Who's that cute girl!!!!!' LOL. Think both guojiao and esther buay tahan me lor.
And i told Guojiao not to remove this!! Hahahah.

Kind daphanie and esther decided to wait for Guojiao to knock off and go home tgt.
So we left her workplace, went other places to shop and met her again ^^
Okay because we're at Ion, and y'know orchard mrt got 2 entrances, one is through ION and another is through Wisma.
So guojiao was waiting for us at the wisma entrance while we walked from ION and the moment she saw us, she waves her hand and smiled happily.
We saw that and i told Esther 'Eh don't you find that we now like in Changi Airport arrival hall? Is like we came back from foreign country, guojiao came and fetch us, waves her hand and welcome us.' LOL and ever since then, Esther starts laughing and at some point of time, she kept laughing for no reason(?).
Like in train, me & guojiao were discussing about things then she suddenly burst out into laughters. LOL.
Took some pics while waiting for train :)

3hrs of sleep = the eyebag below :(


Oh remember I said I don't allow Guojiao to change her wallpaper, so i checked her phone just now and it's still my face!!! Hahahahha.
Since I'm bored, I decided to spam somemore pictures in her phone ^^
Uploaded 2 pics only. Heh. At least when she's sad, she can look at my pics lor!
Because my face spells happiness! Hahaha.


Beesian told me Mac is selling hot and spicy shaker fries!! And I'm gonna get it later. Drooling now alr :(
I’m a person that has high highs and low lows. A lot of things make me sad. Sometimes it’s almost easier to be sad. But you do end up finding a balance and I think that as I get older I am learning what I can do for myself to make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment