Saturday, March 20, 2010

My hand damn itchy, cannot, I MUST BLOG!
Till now I still have not get the pictures from Esther so I think I don't need blog alr.
OI ESTHER, YOU NO NEED SEND ME LIAO. I WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT. SINCE 15MAR UNTIL NOW, I DONT WANT BLOG ABOUT YOUR 18TH B'DAY ALR LA. WALAOOO. GIVE YOU LAST CHANCE OKAY, BY SUNDAY LATEST. IF SUNDAY NEVER RECEIVE PICTURES, YOU NO NEED SEND ME ALR!!!

AND I THINK NO SHAKER FRIES ON SUNDAY B'CAUSE I'M HAVING FLU + COUGH NOW.
DAMN! CAME AT WRONG TIMING. I BETTER BE OKAY BY 24TH MAR, I DONT WANNA GO BALI WITH A GOING-DIE FACE.

Hahaha okay, I know it's getting irritating to read a post with capital letters.

Got a sudden urge to blog about this incident during Esther's bday celebration. Rmb I mentioned I will be bringing the girls to this japanese restaurant? Glad that they love it as much as I do! Hehh. We ordered so so so so so so much and we couldn't finished it.
As usual, we will play the game 'Zhong ji mi ma'. You know is like 1 person will choose a number and the rest of us got to guess and the person who got that number will have to finish up some of the food.
Don't know is Esther lucky since it's her b'day or what. She never kenna at all so I took out my phone and text everyone that I'm gonna sabo her.
Because that time I'm the one who got the number so it's my turn to choose a number for the rest to guess. So i text everyone the number that I'm gonna choose.
AND ESTHER BLUR BLUR KENNA CHEATED BY ME FOR 3 TIMES. HAHAHAHA. END UP SHE FINISHED ALL THE FOOD.
HAHAHA YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE HER FACE MAN. LIKE 3 TIMES IN A ROW. LOOLLL.
Worst thing is she don't know at all!! I think it's like super obvious since all of us were giggling non-stop.
And that guojiao didn't know I'm texting them and she didn't take her phone out from her bag!! Made me damn gan jiong and worried that she might be the one who got the number.
So I tried to signal Guojiao to take out her phone but that blur queen doesn't seems to understand my signal!!
I tried to hide my face behind my phone and tell her the number using my lips BUT SHE STILL DON'T GET IT!!!!
Left with no choice, when Esther turned and face Venessa, I quickly used my hand to show her the number AND SHE FINALLY GOT IT!
Surprisingly Esther didn't found out because I thought it's pretty obvious that we ganged up and sabo her.
Hahahahahaha. And finally at the end of the day, I told her this and she's like 'REALLY MEH??????'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ESTHER YOUR EXPRESSION PRICELESS LA.

You guys should disturb your bff lor. Their reaction really can make you rmb for life!!
Or maybe only for people like me, nothing better to do like to do such things. Hahahahahaha.

Few days ago, one of my friend needs my number but I don't have the intention to give. So I just gave him a fake one. I will not expose the name, but let's just name it A.

A says: Hey, your number what ah?
Daphanie says: 67773777
A says: Huh?
Daphanie says: I don't have hp, anything call my hse.
A says: Don't have hp? Cannot be, bluff me.
Daphanie says: Currently no hp, my phone gt problem. Repairing.
A says: Your hp number what? I save first lor. Or i tell you my one.
Daphanie says: You save my hse number first lor. When i get my hp alr I let you know.
A says: Okay sure. Your house phone like those hotline. Lol.
Daphanie says: My mum purposely chose that. Easy to rmb.
A says: No wonder. Hahah saved :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LIKE SO BAD TO POST OUT BUT SRSLY FUNNY.
I'm really curious if he really don't know it's mac hotline or what. Anw, hope he doesn't mind. LOOLL.

Okay, the feeling of finish blogging something damn shiok! Hehehehehe bye.

No comments: