
Caught this show earlier on with Jesslyn, Dom, Rolf & Jasper :D
Decided to tag along because i cancelled my outing as i'm really tired.
Don't wish to travel to far places.
And many people had been telling me that GI Joe is awesome.
Indeed, it wasn't disappointing at all.
It's really a good show.
Made me so excited in the theatre.
I even had to watch with my head tilted because we sat in the first few rows.
Oh!!! Tell you guys something really FUN.
Few weeks back, i get to found out that New york is having this mission.
They have to act to be frozen for 5 mins at their underpass or something.
So those passerby were really shocked, seeing SO MANY people 'frozen'
I showed the video to my class and everyone was amazed by it.
And i got the news that SG is going to have one too.
GUESS WHAT DOM TELL ME?
Ytd he went cityhall, along the citylink.
There's MANY PEOPLE doing this mission too. Act like they're freezing for 5 mins!!
HOW COOL CAN IT BE. I missed it man !! :(
It's gonna be so fun to be able to participate in this kind of thing.
Lucky Dom, get to see it.
This is the link for New york frozen mission :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo&feature=fvst
GO WATCH! It's damn cool! :D
Next week will be the last week of lesson
and it will also be the last day i'm seeing my classmates.
(I mean in the same class)
After our UT3, is holidays and thn back to school with a new semester.
Hm, really wonder how would my new classmates be like?
Had to adapt to a new environment again :(
Reply of tags:
Passerby: s advertisements on blog? As in, press what once u entered the nuffnang acc.. Thanks
Passerby: Hey babe. Mind telling where to get the nuffnang
Daphanie: Hm, it's been really long since i enter into my nuffnang acc. I really wish to help but i can't recall. I'm so sorry!
you-know-who: Hey Daph, I think we chatted too much and I feel that I had "yi chuan" my power in linking to you!
Ha, you are starting to think! *Wink...
you-know-who: Hey Daph, you are mostly welcome! Hope you enjoyed it! See you, soon! *winks~
Daphanie: Hahahah. You think too much alr, how can i get your 'yi chuan'? No way man (: HAHA.
passerby: hiies. mind telling me whats RJ ?
Daphanie: Oh it's refering to my school work. RJ = Reflection Journal.
Ray: No problem =) , Rmb! You won't be lonely , even if the sky is falling down , no need to worry ok?!
Daphanie: Heh thank you ! :D
SY: ur new blogskin not nice sia, now my link no longer standout LOL
Daphanie: HAHAH Idiot !!!
Est: nice blogskin. And ur links are so Neat now ! haaa
Daphanie: Hahah, so you mean previously my link wasn't neat? :(
-IVAN-: Dappy!thanks alot yea,its your turn soon hahas agree with the aug babies are cute
Daphanie: Hahah, don't mention it k (: Yes, cute cute ultra cuteeee.
Sally: Link changed!
Daphanie: Alright.
jslyn: i laughed alot coz there mr blablabla monkeyy sittting beside me ! LOL! haahahha.. :p
Daphanie: hahah i know la! Dzul fadli right? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment