Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Photobucket

W35B (: I'll miss you guys. Our last class photo.
We took quite a few but i only received one.
Will upload the rest when i got it from them :D
Richard made another long class videos, it's very saddening really.
All our funny moments, memorable things.
Everything that we did...
Thinking of these 4 months, all the things which happened.
From total strangers to close friends. Like what richard said, it's destiny?
The first day when we step into W35B, feeling so awkward.
And now, we're so open to everyone. We shared problems & everythingg
('& everything' sound like what fareaha always said during ppt. HAHAHA)
Okay lameeee :D
Cont. somemore, i also want cry alreadyzxzx :(

Lunched with some of them, i finally had my shaker fries after so long!! :D
Total 10 of us, sat in this big table & all of us shake our fries tgt. Lol.
Dzul was the worst, he poured the fries out, looked at us and gave us the 'Oops' look.
We looked at him back & laughed.
Someone please tell me, how can we shake the fries if the fries is not in the bag or whatever it is called??
So dzul scooped all the fries and put in the bag & start shaking :D
After lunched, all of us went seperate ways & i met SJB tgt w/ his classmates.
Me issh feeling sh0 awkward l0rzxzx... But SJB entertained me la (:
Walked in the boring CWP, stayed near the mrt or don't where while 3 guitarists,
SJB, & 2 of his friends took out their guitar & start playing songs.
:D Then back to homeeee (L).

Last night, mum came home damn late.
Like 1plus -.- broke record man.
She went to this chalet, no wonder party until so late laaaa.
I pulled her to sleep with me cause i'm scared.
Sunday morning i received 2 phone calls, one at 9plus am and e other is around 12plus.
Because i'm still sleeping, i didn't really think much.
Ard 9plus, i picked up this call from unknown & i said hello twice.
Yet i only can hear someone breathing damn loud and the voice is like so deep.
I hanged up and went back to sleep.
But 12plus, this bastard called again. The same thing that i heard, his very deep breathing.
Walao, so i was telling SJB about all these lastnight,
& i got so freaked out that i don't dare sleep alone.
Got mummy to sleep with me & she said 'Why? You want ghost movie ah??'
-.-

Okay! Something random :D I change the name to ***** because she say don't expose her.

I WANT A JOB. *****says:
i tell you i had a funny dream
you know who is adam lambert?
❤ Daphanieeee . says:
nooo
I WANT A JOB. *****says:
OUTDATED
amercian idol runner up
❤ Daphanieeee . says:
e gay ah!
I WANT A JOB. *****.says:
KNN DUN SAY GAY LA
❤ Daphanieeee . says:
WAAA because of him scold me KNN WALAO YOU GOOD!
I WANT A JOB. *****. says:
anyway let me continue with my dream
i dreamt i joined " you think you can dance" the competition with him
den when i dance with him so close la
in the dream my name change siol!
i become KIEW SHENG SHIONG
the judges say me and him dance very well!
I WANT A JOB. *****. says:
tell you my dream! best dream in my life
❤ Daphanieeee . says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WALAO EH I CFIRM PUT IN BLOG LIAO

This bitch scold me vulgarities because of a american idol guy :(
HAHAHA i like your name, kiew sheng shiong!! :D:D

No comments: