Woke up very unwilling this morning when i slept at 3am.
But i've no choice since i'm taking a major exam in the early afternoon.
SJB is so damn good to offer to send me over to Kranji sec.
I felt so bad because he reached home so late that he only had 1hour of sleep
& he've to wake up so early just to accompany me.
Thank youuuuuuuuu (:
Saw familiar faces at Kranji :D
Overall, i think it wasn't too bad.
Hopefully i can get a decent grade. Heh.
The rest of the day, i spend it with my girls
(Venessa, eunice, esther & guojiao)
I'm seeing them tmr again because of this special occasion.
Hehehehehe. Venessa like happy only hor? *Wink
I told myself i've to cut down on the amount of food i consume each day.
I even thought of become a vegeterian. HAHAHA.
Okay la, that was like so impulsive man.
But of course, i didn't! I only tell myself to eat more veggie & less meat.
Yet just now when guojiao & i went over to regent grove.
There's night market there & we couldn't resist.. so ya.. Lol :D
Okay so 3 of us talked a lot.
Even those days when both of them sneaked out from their house and came over to my place and overnight.
I swear that night was so chaotic that my room got destroyed by them -.-
I mean it lor! They teared down my window panel because of a cockroach.
HAHAHAHAHA, 3 of us hide inside the curtains.
Or hide under my blankets.
I forgot who even tried to climb the window & there goes my window.
It was like 2-3am in the morninggggg. Hahaha.
Glad that no police came over my house that day.
And thanks god, my parents were sleeping like some log :D
No comments:
Post a Comment