Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photobucket


From left to right :D
Beverly, Gillian, Lena, Joanna, Elise, Me, April, Candy, Catherine (:

I finally got 1 picture of my 8 girlfriends & me.
Look too fugly that i really got to colour my face.
All very pretty & hot right? ^^

Okay, finally replenished my sleep after so many days.
I slept for more than 12hours :D Cool.

I don't know how should i start my day. Lol.
Okay, caught a movie with ken 'Orphan'
The movie is 5.20pm, and he did online booking.
According to him, we have to reach an hr earlier to get out tix
But at 5pm, guess what?
WE'RE AT CHUA CHU KANG LOR.
Thanks god we caught the movie at C.W.P -.-
Seriously i really want anti that place.
The journey reminds me of going back to school .....

Reached cwp in time, 5.20pm
Luckily there's commercial so we didn't missed out anything.
I hate the sound effect. I jumped don't know many times.
FYI, ken jumped once too. HAHAHAHAHA.
But we agreed to each other before the show starts, that we'll not laughed at each other
no matter under what circumstances.
And i think i'm so scared that i really can't be bothered by what's happening around me.
Okay la, maybe exaggerating but i think the sound effect is quite loud.

HAHAHA k personally i felt the 'esther' inside is scary but funny at the same time.
I can't imagine a real 9 year old kid did that to someone much older.
Ah, you guys won't get it unless you watched the movie. HAHA

After movie, dined at breeks cafe.
Walked around, back to south view.
I saw venessa! Both of us like glanced at each other.
I'm not sure is it her and she isn't sure is it me.
After looking at each other for quite some time, we ran towards each other
and hug real tight.
I miss this girl SO much. Hope to see her soon :D

Lepak around keat hong and walked back.

No comments: