HAHAHA
TWINS FOR THE DAY .
Sally & I wore white spag top, exact same design of jeans but different colour
+ same design of bag but different colour
Hahahah, it was unplan btw. We only plan to wear long pants, tgt with our classmates.
I'm actually blogging in class now.
After so many months.
Last night i was so troubled that i teared.
It's been so long since i ever cried to put myself to sleep.
I've let all out last night, and i felt so much better now.
I guess i should have straighten out my thoughts.
I would appreciate if all my friends will act nonchalent to what i've wrote above.
A relief faci take over my class today.
I think my group's presentation suck big time.
We're suppose to present 6p for week 1 - 14.
My group gotten week 1 and week 14.
Jesslyn & I managed to finish our presentation, we're able to explain.
But when the guys present week 14, totally gone case.
At least i know Dom did some research not like the other.
I'm very pissed off really. I told the other guy to do research.
He kept telling me he would, but he didnt. It's not the first time already.
Well, it's the last day of school so ya, i didn't want to take it so heavily too.
Test starts tmr!! I need to mug mug mug mug mug & mug.
Thanks E, for the chocolates againnnnn (:

Samuel, the best facilitator and mentor in RP!
He wrote these for everyone even for those whose absent from his class.
He's so sweet that he wished all of us all the best on MSN just now.
Awwww.
I.NEED.TO.GO.GYM.ASAP.






No comments:
Post a Comment